Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NOTHING, I mean NOTHING gets past Brianna.....



Today was the Kindergarten Awards Ceremony for the first semester. Each student of course gets something and we (meaning the teachers) have the ability to give out a Principal's Award however Brianna's teacher chose not to give one. Later after her class had gone on with their day a little girl in Brianna's class asked why their class did not have one and Mrs. Hart says that she did not print one off but if she had she would have given it to Brianna and a little boy in the class.



So fast forward to dinner tonight.....



At dinner I was telling Brian that Brianna got the Alphabet Achiever and explained what that meant. Brianna chimes in that if they would have had a Principal's Award so I said Brianna why do you think that and she replied that Mrs. Hart told the class when the little girl asked (the story above). Well I know the child who asked and (sorta under my breath) I said well the way she acts surely she did not think she was getting it then Brianna (sorta under her breath) said her mom does not answer the phone when Mrs. Hart calls her either!!! I just had to laugh because nothing gets past Brianna and she is waiting the the perfect time to tell the world all she knows..... Unfortunately, sometimes her wealth of knowledge gets us all in trouble!!!!

No comments: