Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Day in Downtown Little Rock

Yesterday, Brian had the day off from work and I thought it would be fun to take the kids to the Museum of Discovery (MOD). I enjoy the Museum and it has a lot of fun things for the kids to play with. We got Downtown just in time for lunch so we decided to eat at Iriana's Pizza one of my favorite pizza places then Brian decided that we should walk downtown to the Old State House because it has Sparky I and Sparky II (the electric chairs used in AR) much to my surprise the Old State House has really changed it is very nice. We toured the museum and since the kids were on their best behavior we let them play in the kiddie room. In the kiddie room it has a craft (which of course Brianna had to do) a little bit of dress up but I talked Brianna out of that since I was not sure who else had it on and trains which Jacob LOVED!!

Then it was time to walk to the MOD and play with all of the fun
stuff there. We all had a lot of fun and enjoyed to day.

We also stopped and ate cupcakes from one of the little shops in the River Market. They were very good. Brianna and Jacob ate watermelon flavored but Brian and I were less daring and ate just vanilla flavored.


2 comments:

Adventures of Three Harts said...

multiple pictures and two blog posts in a week- i am so happy! tell princess we will schedule our slip n slide date soon!

Sarah Elms said...

I worked real hard to get those pics on there.... Princess has not forgotten that slip n slide.... Did you see I re-designed the header too... I have been working real hard today....