Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July


In celebration of Independence Day we went to Jennifer and Joe's cabin on the Buffalo River.... We thought it would be real fun to go canoeing..... WHY in the world did I think I needed to be in the canoe with anyone I am not real sure because every other time I have been in a canoe it has not had very positive results.... So we load up the canoe and everyone else just paddles off and we flip our canoe. Thankfully Joe and Jennifer paddled upstream to save us and to put Jacob in their canoe... That is most likely to save his life which was probably a very wise decision for him. Off we go and managed to only flip the canoe a few more times... The rest of the weekend was wonderful with lots of fireworks and good times had by all.

I think I will just stay away from canoes for the time being!!!

No comments: